Monday, January 10, 2011

Little to Say

Today and tomorrow are combined posts considering there's not much to write about for either of them. The fact is I got sick Saturday and could feel it coming on that night. Sunday morning found me congestive, achy, cold, and annoyed. I've been fortunate to not have gotten sick for about a year now, but of course it happens not even two weeks into my goal of riding, not to mention right in the middle of my break from school. Luckily, I was able to squeeze some time in the saddle the past two days. Yesterday (Sunday) I was able to cruise around campus a little bit, despite the cold I still really enjoyed rolling around in the near dark, and then today I was able to hop on for a  little longer.

As I'm writing, I feel like I'm at about 90%, which has me excited considering yesterday around 11 I wanted nothing more than to sit in front of the tv all day and have my girlfriend pamper me. So even though today's 25 minute ride wasn't anything to shout about, I was able to ride, like I wanted to, and I've been able to rest up. Tomorrow is looking good for a ride day, good weather and hopefully I'll be back to 100%. However, even if I am back to 100%, just might take it easy, looking for about 18-20 miles tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting back in gear and looking forward to writing about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment